Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
My photo
Welcome to our family blog, we are Roxanne, Jesse, Ashton, Jackson, and Thomas-Jensen. Jesse and I have been happily married since 2001, we live in Appleton, Wisconsin. We have been blessed with three beautiful boys; Ashton, Jackson, and TJ. Thanks for looking in on us from time to time.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 4, 2012: The OLL Spring Concert


What a biggersweet day for the Parker boys. They had their final Our Lady of the Lake performance. It was truly lovely to see all the boys sing together, I don't think they will in their next school, so this was a rare treat for us and them. Following the Spring Concert was the O.L.L art show, both Ashton and Jackson had peices in the show. They did a nice job! I am very proud of my boys!
The Spring Concert


The Art Show


Ashton playing with the O.L.L. Band

Ashton, Jackson, and Thomas-Jensen singing together

Ashton and Jackson singing together

0 comments: