Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
My photo
Welcome to our family blog, we are Roxanne, Jesse, Ashton, Jackson, and Thomas-Jensen. Jesse and I have been happily married since 2001, we live in Appleton, Wisconsin. We have been blessed with three beautiful boys; Ashton, Jackson, and TJ. Thanks for looking in on us from time to time.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas with Grandpa

The boys and their cousins
We celebrated Christmas with Jesse's Dad the day after Christmas, when Jesse's brother and his family could be there. We went to Amy's house, Jesse's sister, and had pizza and played "Red-Eye" Poker, and opened presents. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Me-me (TJ calls Amy that) for having us!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I don't know if I've said this before but I love your family picture at the top of your blog!

donna sechen said...

I think you did a wonderful job on your page -- I love the pic! We need to do that -- take a picture of the 'grande' family all together.

love, donna

UpNorth said...

I love your Thomas opening his gift :) I hope you're not preparing for Valentine's by using the heart background already?? Maybe just staking your claim on the one you like best :) Hopefully I'll see you at a playgroup or something soon ...

Ash said...

I love cousin fun!!! The best.

PARKER FAMILY BLOG said...

YEP, I got a headstart on Valentine's Day. HA!!!!