Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
My photo
Welcome to our family blog, we are Roxanne, Jesse, Ashton, Jackson, and Thomas-Jensen. Jesse and I have been happily married since 2001, we live in Appleton, Wisconsin. We have been blessed with three beautiful boys; Ashton, Jackson, and TJ. Thanks for looking in on us from time to time.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Getting Ready For Surgery

We had to leave by 4:45 am Monday morning. It was so very early. We made it safe and sound with a little time to spare.

We checked in at Miller Dwan by 6:45 am, and were taken to our room. From there we went to the surgical floor, where we spoke briefly with the ENT surgeon and anesthesiologist. Then the nurse came for TJ and he'd wasn't too happy about leaving mom and dad. It was so difficult to watch my son crying and reaching for me as they walked down that long hallway.
Waiting for the orderly to come and take us up for surgery.
Cuddling with Daddy.
Playing in the tree house while mommy and daddy talked to the drs.

1 comments:

The Zak Family said...

Oh my gosh, how hard that would be! Your post brought tears to my eyes. :( But I'm so glad that he's doing so well now and you are all home safely. Let me know if I can do anything for you.