Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
My photo
Welcome to our family blog, we are Roxanne, Jesse, Ashton, Jackson, and Thomas-Jensen. Jesse and I have been happily married since 2001, we live in Appleton, Wisconsin. We have been blessed with three beautiful boys; Ashton, Jackson, and TJ. Thanks for looking in on us from time to time.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Magical Night with the Boys


SHOW TIME

We went to the Magic Show this week, and the boys LOVED it!

This is my fussy Jack, he cried because he wanted to go. But, it hadn't started it yet, so I had to be the mean mom and make him stay. Which I am glad I did, becuase he loved it!
Initially Jackson was TERRIFIED! But when he saw the juggler he was HOOKED. Even TJ was amazed, he kept ooing and aawing.
I hope they come back next year, it was well worth it. Although next time I will be prepared for the magic shop. The boys had their eyes on some wands and hats!
Auntie Christa and Alex, they sat in front of us.

Thanks Nana for coming with us, you helped make out night even more magical, the boys and I are blessed to have you! Thanks for the hot chocolate!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

A magic show! How fun:)

Ash said...

Wow - what a great idea. I bet my Oldest would LOVE it!!

Need to see if I can find one around here. Thanks for the idea!

Em