Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
My photo
Welcome to our family blog, we are Roxanne, Jesse, Ashton, Jackson, and Thomas-Jensen. Jesse and I have been happily married since 2001, we live in Appleton, Wisconsin. We have been blessed with three beautiful boys; Ashton, Jackson, and TJ. Thanks for looking in on us from time to time.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cool Views From Our Room

We had a great view from our room. We saw some really amazing things, like the LifeFlight helicopter.


The church steeple, it's a lovely church.


Overall the view from any angle was beautiful.


We saw the moon and Jupiter and Venus. At first I thought they were really bright stars. I am so glad I was able to take a picture of such a cool view of the night sky.


The following morning an eagle flew right by our window, circled and flew by again. It was crazy!

1 comments:

Ash said...

Those moon shots are gorgeous. Amazing!

Em